Saturday, August 8, 2015

German Metal Legends The Scorpions Helped Tear Down Cold War Walls

Back when I got the original idea to start this blog, I chose the Scorpion's "Wind of Change" as the official song for The Proud Cold Warrior Society. Today I received this article in my Google Alert feed and was reminded of that long forgotten decision.

I assume that those of you Cold War Vets who were stationed in Europe back in the 70s and 80s knew of this band so please share any encounters with their music. Or, maybe you attended one of their concerts? Please share if you did by posting a comment below.

I had to refresh my memory on the song so here goes: Scorpions Wind of Change Live



Access and then sing along with the lyrics here.

You can find the whole article here.

Thank you to Fox News for the link to the article, YouTube and Pukrysa poster for the video, and Google Play for the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment